Stamping is a method of forming and processing workpieces (stamped parts) by applying external force to plates, strips, pipes, and profiles by means of presses and dies to plastically deform or separate them.
The most common stamping processes are cutting, trimming, reverse stretching, flaring, punching, bumping, embossing, stretch forming, bending, curling and so on.
Stamping is also divided into hot stamping and cold stamping. The difference is that hot stamping is suitable for forming, thinning and thickening, tensile strength and high hardness.
Cold stamping processing, at normal temperature of the plate, through stamping and stamping to achieve product deformation or separation.
The stamping process requires the following:
1. Dimensional accuracy requirements, accurate and uniform thickness
2. Product shape accuracy, beautiful, thin, uniform, and tough
3. Surface quality requirements, the appearance of the surface should be smooth and free of ripples, no wrinkles, no scratches, no rust spots, smooth and uniform curves.
4.Stretching requirements, strong rigidity, high uniform elongation of the product
5. Good processability. For the product design structure, the stamping process and stamping die design are safe and economical during processing.
Stability while guaranteeing high-quality products
Features of stamping processing
1. The stamping production must achieve high efficiency, convenient operation and easy realization of mechanization and automation.
2. The quality of stamping products should be stable
3. The strength and rigidity of stamping are high.
Post time: Mar-02-2020